The word "Education" has been derived from the Latin term "Educatum" which means the act of teaching or training
Education gives us a knowledge of the world around us and changes it into something better. It develops in us a perspective of looking at life. It helps us build opinions and have points of view on things in life.
Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits. Educational methods include storytelling,discussion, teaching, training, and directed research. Education frequently takes place under the guidance of educators, but learners may also educate themselves. Education can take place in formal or informal settings and any experience that has a formative effect on the way one thinks, feels, or acts may be considered educational. The methodology of teaching is called pedagogy.
Education is commonly divided formally into such stages as preschool or kindergarten, primary school, secondary school and then college, university, or apprenticeship.
A right to education (RTE) has been recognized by some governments and the United Nations. In most regions, education is compulsory up to a certain age.
Social development theory attempts to explain qualitative changes in the structure and framework of society, that help the society to better realize aims and objectives. Development can be defined in a manner applicable to all societies’ at all historical periods as an upward ascending movement featuring greater levels of energy, efficiency, quality, productivity, complexity, comprehension, creativity, mastery, enjoyment and accomplishment. Development is a process of social change, not merely a set of policies and programs instituted for some specific results
The basic mechanism driving social change is increasing awareness leading to better organization. When society senses new and better opportunities for progress it develops new forms of organization to exploit these new openings successfully. The new forms of organization are better able to harness the available social energies and skills and resources to use the opportunities to get the intended results.
Five important factors that affects Social Development:-
- Home Environment
- Socio-Economic Status of the Family
- Love and Affection
- Participation in Social Organisations
- School Programmes
Project implementation (or project execution) is the phase where visions and plans become reality. This is the logical conclusion, after evaluating, deciding, visioning, planning, applying for funds and finding the financial resources of a project.
The phases of project management include
- Conception and initiation - During the initiation phase, the project objective or need is identified; this can be a business problem or opportunity.
- planning - the planning phase, is where the project solution is further developed in as much detail as possible and the steps necessary to meet the project’s objective are planned
- Execution monitoring - the implementation phase, the project plan is put into motion and the work of the project is performed. It is important to maintain control and communicate as needed during implementation.
4 .Completion phase- the emphasis is on releasing the final deliverables to the customer, handing over project documentation to the business, terminating supplier contracts, releasing project resources, and communicating the closure of the project to all stakeholders
5. Best Practices for Successful Project Implementation
- Start with a clear project scope
- Put everything on a timeline
- Prepare to keep planning
- Implement while keeping an eye on the metrics
- Keeping an eye on the quality